Saturday, November 6, 2010

Update

Falin is getting so big and is crawling all over the place, pulling himself up on things,
he says dada and LOVES food. I love my little boy more than anything in the world
He is the biggest blessing in my life i don't know what i would do without him.
Dad is always gone for work so we get to spend a lot of time together just him and I
and I really enjoy that.(we also enjoy when dad is home though):) being born 8 weeks early and
only weighing 3lbs 6oz now nine months old and he weighs 15.9lbs Glad he is gaining lol he still
is really skinny and tall though. Here are some recent pictures of my little man.




4 comments:

JENN said...

So so cute! It was good to see you at the NICU Reunion! Have you moved yet?

The Madsens said...

hey jenn. we haven't moved yet because of a loan issue but he is attending school online for now trying to get some stuff out of the way. so a friend from here in town just had a baby 8 weeks early and is down there be good to here haha. the babys name is oaklei turnbaugh. We miss you though and it was good to see you too. you and rideout are the only reason i went lol falin was to little to enjoy the farm.

JENN said...

I havent been to work for a couple of days, but Ill have to look out for your friends baby while I am there :) I miss you guys too, and am so glad you came to the reunion. I can't believe Falin is still on O2, little stinker ;)

The Madsens said...

i know its making me crazy i just wish he would get off lol but the stupid probes we have dont even really fit but the doctor says thats all they have and you use coband which sucks so i dont know it its not really reading right or what i just wish i could find a decent doctor here. :/