Sunday, January 24, 2010

1-24-10

Well baby is still cooking and I'm still in bed but am now allowed to get up to go to the bathroom and to shower only short showers though he doesn't want me off monitors to long. But i have made it 48 hours on the steroids, and switched all my iv medications to oral meds, no sign of infection or bleeding were just trying to take it one day at a time. I'm just doing what I'm told which is to stay in bed so I haven't really moved and poor kurtis hes been so good dont know what i would do without him here and he leaves me tomorrow to go back to work. but will be back next weekend or for one night during the week to visit. Have only had like 5 contractions total since i have been here but i haven't felt any of them. Still just praying he will be ok and make it at least two more weeks i would be very grateful for him to make it to 34 weeks then they will just take him if he makes it that far.

No comments: