Monday, January 25, 2010

1-25-10

so kurtis left this morning to go back to Cedar for work so today i have just been trying to catch up on sleep that i have missed during the nights, my mom is coming to stay with me tonight until tomorrow night which will be nice. I love my family they are so amazing. been spotting a little but they say its nothing to worry about because with my water being broke and the baby being so far down he is probably just pushing on my cervix causing me to dialate or however u spell that but they arent going to worry unless it gets worse or until i start having contractions that i can feel.

5 comments:

Haley Marie said...

what hospital are you at? I am glad he is still staying in there!

The Madsens said...

im at dixie regional. and i am too lol

Abby said...

Man, you guys are tough. I about slapped Kurtis when I saw him at drill tonight.(j/k Kurtis!) I hope he is sneaking you in some good treats. From the things you've written, you seem so calm and patient. Things are going to be ok.

Abby said...

What's the baby's name?

The Madsens said...

haven't decided on a name yet were slackers but yeah he had to go home for work cuz we cant afford for him to miss.he comes down when he can but yeah i hope things will go ok as long as i can keep him in there everyday im thankful