Thursday, January 28, 2010

1-28-10

So everything has been going pretty good except for the fact I miss home, the outdoors, sunshine,my husband, and my niece and nephew for sure. today my dad is coming to stay with me for the first time since i have been in here he was sick so he had to wait till he got over his cold. My family is so good to me i love them so much. Tomorrow night it will be a week since I've been in here doesn't really feel that long but in a way it does cuz im going nuts. Still crossing my fingers he will stay in there and i wont get infection or bleeding cuz i really dont want to have a c-section by any means but whatever is best for baby and i so like i said before ill just keep posting new blogs to keep you updated sometimes might be the same but ill write it anyways 

No comments: