Thursday, February 4, 2010

Eventful

So yesterday was quite eventful for me since I'm stuck in the hospital and have been here for 13 days and left my room only once to go down the hall. My sister was down here with me for the day and she did my hair, make up, and nails then we did my maternity pictures since i never got a chance to do them before my water decided to break on me. oh and the night before my mom and her both stayed the night and man it was a good night we watched youtube videos and laughed harder than i have laughed in a long time it was nice for us three to just hangout even if it was in the hospital.  If you would like to check out the maternity pictures they are on our model me studio blog spot click here to check it out.

*By the way Congrats to Natalie & Logan on their new addition he is so adorable*

1 comment:

Abby said...

I don't know how you are doing this Mandy! I am a terrible patient in the hospital. (I took my own IV out as soon as I got to the recovery room after having Dolce, but they wouldn't let me go home until the next day. 13 days would be torture!) Keep hanging in there. Let us know if there's anything we can help with.