Monday, February 8, 2010

Best Birthday Present EVER


So Falin Clay Madsen was born February 7th at  3:56 pm a day after my birthday i just got my birthday present a day late but its the best ever he weighed 3lbs 6oz and was 16 1/2 inches long he cant breathe on his own and does have an infection. They have gave him sedatives cuz when he is awake he fights the ventilator trying to breathe on his own but his lungs just arent ready. I also have an infection and had alot more bleeding than normal im doing good and will get to go home hopefully wednesday but little falin has to stay in the nicu for quite sometime nobody knows when he will get to come home. I love him sooooooo much

2 comments:

Kalli said...

He is beautiful! Hopefully he comes home soon after you I can't imagine how hard that is to have to leave your baby in there but he's in good hands! Good luck and if you need anything just let us know I'd be more than happy to help out however I can!

Abby said...

Congratulations Madsens! He is so beautiful! So tiny!