Friday, February 12, 2010

UPDATE

So I got hospitalized again because of an infection in my uterus which makes me very angry because i had it when i delivered that is where the baby got it from and they sent me home without it being gone and didnt send me home with any antibiotics so no im back here. Falin is doing good he is moving along great they said he will probably be on high flow tomorrow and be off his cpap and he is done with being under lights and his infection came back negative so they are waiting i think another 6 days until they stop his meds for it. he lost weight and now weighs 3lbs 2oz he is so tiny but i love him so much and i owe the world to my husband for giving me such a great birthday gift lol and he has done so much for me since i have been in the hospital.

No comments: